Breast Cancer Gene Linked to Father: New Study
According to one co-author of the study, 8,000 women a year in the U.S. aren't offered genetic screening for breast cancer due to insurance company guidelines based on inaccurate understandings of breast cancer risk. Appropriate genetic testing can cost more than $3,000.
Previously, we have covered the following breast cancer topics on the DC Area Medical Malpractice Law Blog:
- Updated breast cancer detection guidelines
- Breast cancer myths debunked
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Lifesaving health tests for women
- Screening, prevention and early detection resources
- The importance of early detection
For information about your legal rights, please click here or call the law firm
of Regan Zambri & Long, PLLC at 202-463-3030.